Thursday, February 18, 2010

Boy am I on a roll today: The Albert Einstein Guide to Social Media

Albert Einstein is amazing! When I came across this article, I thought that it put social media into a really unique perspective. One aspect of this article that really struck me was the line "Information is not knowledge. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking."
There are so many different blogs, articles, books, webinars, etc. on social media. Everyday I can hardly keep up with the amount of resources that are updated daily. Sure, someone can spend the day reading all these articles, but to actually put them into place and to figure out what role social media has within their organization. Putting all of this information into practice is imperative to the health of the organization's social media strategy.

The Albert Einstein Guide to Social Media

Posted using
ShareThis

***My thoughts and prayers are with the people who have been affected by the plane crash just a few miles down the road here in Austin***

No comments:

Post a Comment