Monday, February 15, 2010

Today, I met with Renee', who I met last week at the class. It was great! She is in a pretty similar situation, which makes me feel so much better! We got together and discussed what we have been doing, who we have been talking to and what we could do to help one another out. It felt great to speak with one another and to see what we have been doing. We came up with a couple of different people that each of us could speak with to hopefully get things moving a little bit better. Renee' also recommended that I get connected with the "Young Nonprofits Professional Network". I had no idea that this even existed, and I'm so glad that there are other people out there who are just like me and Renee'! Renee' and I have agreed to meet next week--this will be great. I have someone to be accountable to, and she has someone to be accountable to as well. super! She and I exchanged a couple of names of people to contact, and I think that this will be very helpful!


No comments:

Post a Comment