Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Social Media Aggregators

Ok, so I have been really really bad about keeping up with my Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook recently. It is REALLY hard to keep up with all of this stuff! So I did a little research to see what I could do to keep up with my different social media accounts, and I found one called "yoono" that seemed to get some good reviews. I installed it today, and I love it so far--I can keep up with Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn in the side of my browser window. It's awesome! I love it so far--but will keep posted to see if this is love at first click or if it will a deep, meaningful relationship.

I also joined a new social networking site today called Young Asssociation Professionals---its a networking site from the ladies at SocialFish.

No comments:

Post a Comment